Premier Auto Services, LLC | Autos
Rick Heatley, our owner, started out as an apprentice metal finisher and painter in England and moved to the United States in 1995.
Our shop is affiliated with most major industry associations including:
- The Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR), founded in 1979, is a not-for-profit international training organization dedicated to improving the quality, safety and efficiency of auto collision repair.
- Approved by Test America the leader in environmental testing.
- Certified painter in Florida.
- State Certified Business.
- Licensed and Insured.
- Free Estimate. We’ll meet you and learn about the history of your car. We will then prepare a detailed estimate of what we will do to restore your car.
- Paint and Finish. We only use the best quality BASF paints to ensure optimum gloss and durability. Colors are mixed by factory computer codes and then custom tinted by a trained technician to match your vehicle’s specific color.
- Written Warranty. We give each customer a detailed written warranty specific to the services performed on the car. We strive for total customer service and work hard to earn and keep your business.