Fitness for Charity - 1,000lb Meltdown Challenge! | Community Spirit
Tampa, Fla. (May 8, 2012) – How can you take away those extra pounds, and give back to society at the same time? Two Tampa organizations have come together to make it all happen.
All they ask in return is a tax-deductible donation of $20 to Hands Across the Bay, a local nonprofit organization that supports dedication to improving the quality of life in Tampa Bay.
The organization is operated by Julie Weintraub of the Gold & Diamond Source.
Fit Body Boot Camp offers three-to-four daily classes (5:30, 7 and 9 a.m. and 5:45 p.m.) at two locations in the Bay area. Boot camp programs such as this typically cost around $200 per month.
Body fat measurements, daily meal tracking and nutritional guidance are also part of the boot camp package.
The deadline to register is Friday, May 18.
Upcoming Events near Safety Harbor-East Lake-Oldsmar
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- INVESTIGATORS: Corporation forces homeowners to sell property
- Detectives looking for man who robbed a Palm Harbor Radio Shack
- Detectives arrest Holiday man for child molestation
- Traffic: NB lanes on US 19 at Tampa Rd closed
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office to conduct joint sobriety checkpoint this weekend